Agenda for commissioners' meeting 5-20-19
POTEAU—The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
1. Call to order.
2. Minutes of previous meetings
3. Purchase orders/payroll/claims.
5. Monthly fee reports.
6. Transfer of appropriations.
7. Blanket purchase orders.
8. Old business.
9. Current bridge and road projects D#2 CIRB-140(D)(16)RB JOB 25097 (04) Brazil Creek south of SH 31.
10. Contract labor/service agreements.
11. Burn ban.
12. Old/new business for Conser Road projects.
13. Consider and possibly approve permit application submitted by Windstream Communications for installation of pipeline in Section 5, Township 6 North, Range 25 East (District #2)
14. Consider and possibly approve permit application submitted by rural water district #14 for installation of pipeline in Section 33, Township 9 North, Range 25 East (District #2).
15. Discuss and possibly approve resolution and bid notice RE: 2019-2020 fiscal year commissioner proceeding publications.
16. Discuss and possibly approve resolution and bid notice advertising to accept bids RE: 6-month county highway materials.
17. Consider and possibly approve 19/20 fiscal year contract between LeFlore County and Comanche County juvenile detention center.
18. Review and possibly approve resolution to dispose of items sold at county auction May 4.
19. TABLED ITEM: Consider and possibly approve resolution Closing a portion of road running through Section 4, Township 9 North, Range 25 East and Section 33, Township 10 North, Range 25 East.
20. TABLED ITEM: Vote to enter into executive session for confidential communication between the board of county commissioners and its attorney regarding a pending claim by Dewayne Walden. Possible executive session concerning the involving Dewayne Walden as previously referenced. Public disclosure of these confidential communications would impair the ability of the board and its attorney to properly process and defend this litigation. As such, the communication in this executive session is confidential. Authority: Title 25 Oklahoma Statute, 307(B)(04).
21. Vote to exit executive session, returning to regular meeting and possibly vote regarding above referenced investigation and executive session.
22. Discussion with possible action as result of executve session regarding pending claim against county by Dewayne Walden.
23. Public comments.
Help the Heavener Ledger and ledgerlcj.com grow subscribe to the LedgerLike the Heavener Ledger on Facebook or follow us on Twitter .
Get our free daily email updates and never miss a story: http://eepurl.com/cCIqGL