Agenda for August meeting of Howe School Board
HOWE—The Howe School Board will meet Monday at 6 p.m. in the Howe Administration Building at the corner of Plum and Railroad Street.
Here is the agenda:
1. Opening flag salute.
3. Call meeting to order and record members present.
4.Approve or disapprove agenda items for the regular board meeting Aug. 12, 2019.
5. Approve or disapprove minutes for special board meeting July 10, 2019.
6. Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
7. Discussion on staff needs for 2019-2020 school year.
8. Approve or disapprove substitute teacher list as presented by superintendent.
9. Approve or disapprove 2019-2020 school year contracts as presented by the superintendent.
10. Approve or disapprove the following encumbrances: General fund accounts payable P.O. #’s 88-135, payroll #’s 70028-70; building fund P.O. #none; bond fund 3 PO # none.
11. Approve or disapprove superintendent’s financial report: a. general fund; b. coop fund; c. building fund; d. scholarship fund; e. activity fund.
12. Superintendent’s report: a. facilities update; b. grants
13. Principals’ reports on current status of programs and scheduled events or activities.
14. Discussion/action on student handbook updates for the 2019-2020 school year.
15. Approve or disapprove alternative education plan for 2019-2020 school year.
16. Approve or disapprove OSSBA updates for 2019-2020 school year.
17. Approve or disapprove fundraisers for the 2019-2020 school year.
18. Approve or disapprove TLE evaluations for district evaluation system for 2019-2020 school year.
19. Approve or disapprove 2019-2020 school year adjunct teachers as presented by the superintendent.
20. Discussion/action on mowing service as presented by superintendent.
21. New business.
22. Board member comments.
23. Vote to adjourn.
Get our free daily email updates and never miss a story: http://eepurl.com/cCIqGL