The Heavener City Council will meet in a regular business meeting 6 p.m. Thursday at the Heavener City Hall, 103 East Avenue B.
The public is welcome.
CALL TO ORDER – Chairman
ROLL CALL – Clerk
INVOCATION – Chairman
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
- Approval of purchase orders presented for payment.
- Consider, discuss, and take action to approve the resolution of support of the Welch Bank loan for the new fire truck.
- Consider, discuss, and take action to approve the expenditure for work radios for the Street & Alley dept. The bid is from DCS Radio, not to exceed $8,000.00.
- Consider, discuss, and take action to declare fire unit # 221 1991 GMC pumper truck as surplus. Hodgen Fire Dept. has expressed interest in obtaining this vehicle.
- New Business / Public Comments (the public will be recognized by the mayor from a sign-in sheet, where each citizen wishing to address the city commission, shall sign their name and the request or purpose for being recognized).
- Department heads’ reports.
- Treasurer’s report.
- City manager’s report.
- Trustees’/chairman’s report.
We are making all the articles free on ledgerlcj.com. Please show your support if you appreciate this by subscribing through the website or on the Ledger/LCJ daily newsletter.