The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting 6 p.m. Monday at the Glenn Scott Educational center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Principals’ report: Diane Cox, Jeremy Dyer and Grant Ralls.
- Superintendent report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda:
- Agenda for July 12, 2021 regular board meeting.
- Minutes for July 28, 2021 regular board meeting.
- Activity fund financial report.
- Activity fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors.
- General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances.
- Building, LCSEC fund warrants.
- Treasurer’s financial report for fiscal year 2020-2021.
- Approve or disapprove appointments of the following school district positions 2021-2022: Ed Wilson: purchasing agent, hearing officer for vocational programs, Complaints, Federal programs, Title IX, Civil rights, American Disabilities Act, Technical Assistance Documents, federal/state programs director, E-rate program and person to receive Commodities; Connie Shockley—Director of finance, Treasurer, Activity fund co-custodian, purchasing agent, Minutes clerk, 403(B) annuity regulations coordinator, Julie Warren—Encumbrance clerk, receiving agent; Cindy Luman—Activity fund co-custodian; Tonya Cheek—Activity fund co-custodian; Joe Heavener—OHSA risk manager; Melissa Hamner—child nutrition director.
- Approve or disapprove transfers within activity fund sub-accounts:
Freshman account to sophomore account $539.15
Sophomore account to junior account $2,168.49
Junior account to senior account 3,270.30
Senior account to freshman account $717.60
- Approve or disapprove faculty dress code for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove certified bachelors and certified masters salary schedules for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove support salary schedules for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove extra duty schedules for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove collaborative services agreement with Community Development Institute head start to provide educational services for children enrolled in the head start program.
- Approve or disapprove resignations received by superintendent.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.