If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Organization of board of education.
- Principal report: Diane Cox, Grant Ralls and Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda:
- Agenda for May 10 regular board meeting.
- Minutes for April 12 regular board meeting.
- Activity fund financial report for April.
- Activity fundraisers as submitted by sponsors.
- General, building, LCSEC encumbrances.
- General, building LCSEC warrants.
- Treasurer’s financial report.
- Approve or disapprove student open transfers for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove elementary and high school handbooks for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove transportation contract with Kiamichi Technology Center in the amount of $14,437.50 for 2021-2022.
- Approve or disapprove federal programs management Tom Cameron & Associated in the amount of $7,380.
- Approve or disapprove stipend in the amount of $750 for the school climate transformation grant committee leaders: Ed Wilson, Janie Hairrell, Diane Cox, Eddie Nelson, Robert Craig, Jamie Winters, Susan Tolbert, Dana Carter, Belinda Westfall, Michelle Miller and Carol Felder.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- Proposed executive session to discuss the employment of the following personnel: OS 25, Section 307 (B)(1)
Spring slow pitch assistant coach (2021) Rodale Sanders
Administrative staff for 2021-2022: Assistant high school principal; upper elementary/middle school principal and transportation director.
Certified staff/Heavener schools: Aaron Alexander, Carrie Alexander, Sarah Bain, David Baker, Melissa Baker, Shelly Brown, Johnna Carpenter, Dana Carpenter, Bryan Cartwright, Jeff Chronister, Mark Chronister, Judy Clubb, Travis Cook, Angela Culwell, Dana Drury, Lacey Dyer, Sabrina Dyer, Troy Dyer, James Farmer, Carol Felder, John Fowler, Jr., Kimberly Hall, Brenn Hardin, Danella Hardin, Pamela Head, Lacy Herbert, Kay Huddleston, Rachel Huddleston, Tiffaney Kirby, Jeremy Krebbs, Billie Lumen, Diane Lynch, Bethany Mead, Kelly Meredith, Mark Miller, Michelle Miller, Katherine Morris, Clyde Oldarker Jr., Kelli Pitchford, Amy Pray, Chad Ritter, Suanna Rust, Casey Rye, Rodale Sanders, Cami Schiffner, Aaron Scroggins, Virginia Shelton, shaman Shipman, Stacey Stacy, Patricia Stripling, Lana Sullivan, Susan Tolbert, Kimberly Ward, Many Watkins, Ray West, Joseph Westfall, Belinda Westfall, Yoland Wilson, Jami Winters, Angela. Wooten.
Temporary certified staff/Heavener schools (year 2) – Brianna Duncan, Karen Hardin, John McAlester and Randall Wheat.
Temporary certified staff/Heavener schools (year 1) – high school art/English teacher.
Part-time retired certified staff/Heavener schools – Arlin Glover, Jimmy Roll, Gregory Wilson.
Certified staff/LeFlore County Special Education Cooperative – Anna Caudell, Rachel England, Joy Luce, Tawnya McCoy, Sheila Morton, Patti Talaese.
Temporary certified staff/LeFlore County Special Cooperative – (year 2): Sherry King.
Federal programs summer school tutors – $28 hour: Judy Clubb, Sabrina Dyer, Yolanda Wilson,
Choctaw programs ummer school staff:
Principal $8m400 – Diane Cox
Assistant principal/transportation $6,760 – Edward Wilson.
Full day teachers $5,400 – Sarah Bain, Shelly Brown, Lacey Dyer, Veronica Gabriel, Casey Rye, Lana Sullivan, Shawn Yeager.
Half day teachers $3,000 – Bryan Cartwright, Angela Culwell, Kelli Pitchfod, Tambra Scroggins, April West
Secretary/nurse $4,760 – Jorena Stapp
Payroll clerk $200 – Connie Shockley
Summer school cafeteria staff – $15 hour – Melissa Hamner, $10 hour – Tara Olive and Hilda Oliver.
- Vote to convene in executive session.
- Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
- Approve or disapprove the personnel listed above.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.