The Heavener City Council will meet in a regular business meeting Thursday at 6 p.m. in City Hall at 103 East Avenue B.
Here is the agenda:
CALL TO ORDER – Chairman
ROLL CALL – Clerk
INVOCATION – Chairman
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
- Approval of purchase orders presented for payment.
- Consider, discuss, and take action on Ord. # 758-21 concerning medical marijuana and dispensaries.
- City Commission votes to enter into executive session (requires majority vote of quorum of the members present to enter).
- Enter executive session with city manager and attorney for confidential communications, as authorized by 25 O.S. Sect. 307 (B) concerning:
A. Promoting Officer Chase Blake to full time at the rate of $13 hour
- Reconvene in open meeting.
- Consider, discuss and take action on promoting Officer Chase Blake to full time at the rate of $13.00-hour, effective April 02, 2021.
- New Business / Public Comments (the public will be recognized by the Mayor from a sign-in sheet, where each citizen wishing to address the city commission, shall sign their name and the request or purpose for being recognized).
- Department heads’ reports
- Treasurer’s report
- City manager’s report
- Trustees’/chairman’s report