POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to Order.
- Minutes &/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects: D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s):
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).4
- Subdivision code compliance regarding OMMA certification.
- Consider and possibly approve FY21 REAP projects as submitted by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce Kiamichi Economic Development District of OK (KEDDO).
- Consider and possibly approve ODOT Form 324A Form job number 29942(04) as submitted by Universal Field Services, Inc.
- Discuss and possibly approve Public Health Resolution allowing county Treasurer to reinvest surplus of Public Health funds for March, 2021.
- Consider and possibly approve appointment of Gary Hect to the LeFlore County Detention Center Board.
- Public Comments.