The Heavener City Council will meet in a regular business meeting Thursday at 6 p.m. in Heavener’s City Hall at 103 East Avenue B.
Here is the agenda:
- Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
- Approval of purchase orders presented for payment.
- Consider, discuss, and take action on allotting an amount per month to apply toward the outfitting of the upstairs of the new police department.
- New Business / Public Comments (the public will be recognized by the Mayor from a sign-in sheet, where each citizen wishing to address the city commission, shall sign their name and the request or purpose for being recognized).
- Department heads’ report
- Treasurer’s report
- City manager’s report
- Trustees’/chairman’s report