POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes and or special business meeting minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New business and or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve notice to sell county property as submitted by the LeFlore County treasurer to bidder Aaron Holmes bid #9362 in the amount of $1,598.76. Subject property described as Spiro Mounds subdivision RE-plat lots 120, 121 and 122.
- Meet with LeFlore County Farm Bureau representative Gina Callahan so she may witness the signing of proclamation proclaiming the week of Feb. 22-26 as Farm Bureau week.
- Consider and possibly approve pay estimate #3 regarding LeFlore County Conser Road project phase I as submitted by Robinson Construction, Inc. in the amount of $1,096,265.09.
- Consider and possibly approve contract/work order form regarding Galt temporary housekeeping/custodial position for the LeFlore County Health Department.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Meet with Meshek & Associates to discuss establishing a county hazard mitigation plan.
- Open and possibly award bid for truck purchase to benefit Bokoshe Fire Department.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution to reinvest public health surplus funds.
- Meet with LeFlore County funeral home directors regarding rural county gravesites.
- Public comments.