POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Tuesday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to Order.
- Minutes &/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects:
D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
9. Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s):
10. Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).
- Certificates(s) of Compliance for OMMA Businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve notice to sell county property as submitted by the Leflore county treasurer to bidder Willie Stanley, Bid # 9361. Said property described as Spiro mounds sub div, re-plat lots 120,121, & 122.
- REVIEW mesa-Administration and registration report reflecting ELECTION RESULTS period ending 12/31/20.
- Consider and possibly approve interstate 40 Crosstown Steel Beam transfer form as submitted by CED.
- Tabled from previous meeting. Possibly Award bid regarding the LeFlore county detention center roof project.
- Public Comments.