POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
- Call to order.
- Minutes &/or Special Business Meeting Minutes of previous meeting(s).
- Purchase Orders.
- Monthly Fee Reports.
- Transfer of Appropriations.
- Blanket Purchase Orders.
- Old Business.
- Current Bridge and Road Projects: D#2 CIRB-140D(161)RB, JOB 25097(04) Brazil Creek S. of SH 31.
- Contract Labor/ Service Agreement(s):
- Burn Ban.
- Old/New Business and/or Pay Estimates(s) for Conser Road Project(s).
- Certificates(s) of Compliance for OMMA Businesses.
- Vote to appoint Chairman and Vice-Chairman to the LeFlore County Board of County Commissioners.
- Review letter regarding rural land annexation as presented by the Town of Talihina.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution determining maximum monthly highway expenditures for January 2021.
- Public Comments.