The Heavener School Board will meet Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Principal report: Diane Cox, Grant Ralls, Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda:
- Agenda for Nov. 16 regular board meeting.
- Minutes for Oct. 12 regular board meeting.
- Activity fund financial report for October, 2020.
- Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors.
- General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances.
- General, building, LCSEC fund warrants.
- Treasurer’s financial reports.
- Approve or disapprove board of education meeting dates for 2021.
- Approve or disapprove annual election resolution calling for an election to be submitted to the voters of the district for board member position #1 for a five-year term.
- Approve or disapprove revising school calendar on Nov. 18 to a non-virtual instructional day.
- Approve or disapprove freezing salary for 25 + years extra pay for certified and support staff beginning with 2021-2020 school year.
- Approve or disapprove school update concerning COVID-19 and district communication with local health department.
- Approve or disapprove second semester guidelines for continued virtual participation setting forth participation guidelines and requirements.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.