POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meetings.
- Purchase orders/payroll.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and or pay estimates for Conser Road projects.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve resolution to replace Stihl chainsaw.
- Consider and possibly approve treasurer’s monthly report of officer for October, 2020.
- Discuss and possibly approve notices for sale of county owned property in Talihina.
- Discuss and possibly approve resolution to determine maximum monthly highway expenditures for November, 2020.
- Review and possibly approve six-month vendor bid list for county highway materials.
- Discuss and possibly approve bid notice and resolution to rebid repairs to the detention center roof.
- Discuss and possibly approve District #3-CBRI Zafra Road Project.
- Open and possibly award bid regarding health Department’s new drainage system.
- Public comments.