The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Principal and athletic reports; Diane Cox, Grant Ralls, Robert Craig and Jim Roll.
- Superintendent’s report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda:
- Agenda for Oct. 12 regular board meeting.
- Minutes for Sept. 14 regular board meeting.
- Activity fund financial report for September.
- Encumbrance/warrant to Riddell $4,826.12 (athletics)
- Encumbrance/warrant to Blue & Gold Sausage $26,118.50 (FFA)
- Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors.
- General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances.
- General, building, LCSEC fund warrants.
- Treasurer’s financial report.
- Approve or disapprove ACT notification of districts’ choice for standardized tests.
- Approve or disapprove revision to school calendar from virtual learning day to in-class learning day on Oct. 12.
- Approve or disapprove changing fine art requirements to require only one fine art credit for all grades beginning with the high school graduating class of 2021.
- Approve or disapprove allowing speech to count as an option to fulfill the fine art credit beginning with the high school graduating class of 2021.
- Approve or disapprove Angie Wooten as adjunct teacher for one hour in elementary/junior high math remediation.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.