POTEAU – The LeFlore County commissioners will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 9 a.m. in the office of the board of county commissioners.
Here is the agenda:
- Call to order.
- Minutes of previous meeting.
- Purchase orders/payroll/claims.
- Monthly fee reports.
- Transfer of appropriations.
- Blanket purchase orders.
- Old business.
- Current bridge and road projects.
- Contract labor/service agreements.
- Burn ban.
- Old/new business and/or pay estimates for Conser Road project.
- Certificates of compliance for OMMA businesses.
- Consider and possibly approve CBRI project numbers 20-CBRI-D2-RD-P054-105-Horse Ranch Rand and 20-CBRI-D2-RD-P055-105-Ogden Mills Road.
- Consider and possibly approve new receiving officer appointment of Angel Akins in replacement of Bobby Morgan.
- Discuss with possible action repairing the courthouse roof over the detention center.
- Public comments.