The Heavener School Board will meet in a regular business meeting Monday at 6 p.m. in the Glenn Scott Educational Center at 500 West Second Street.
Here is the agenda:
- Opening flag salute.
- Call meeting to order and record members present.
- Principals’ report: Diane Cox, Grant Ralls, Robert Craig.
- Superintendent report: Ed Wilson.
- Consent agenda:
- Agenda for Sept. 14 regular board meeting.
- Minutes for Aug. 10 regular board meeting.
- Activity fund financial report for August, 2020.
- Activity fund fundraising requests as submitted by sponsors.
- General, building, LCSEC fund encumbrances.
- General, building, LCSEC fund warrants.
- Treasurer’s financial reports for July and August.
- Tabled from previous meeting: Approve or disapprove collaborative service agreement with Community Development Institute Head Start to provide educational services for children enrolled in head start program.
- Approve or disapprove 2020-2021 estimate of needs and 2019-2020 financial statements from Kerry J. Patten, CPA.
- Approve or disapprove bus lease contracts with Ross Transportation for 2020-2021.
- Approve or disapprove Title 1 parent involvement board policies: EHBDB and EHBDB-R.
- Approve or disapprove adjunct teachers for 2020-2021: Mark Chronister two hours seventh grade social studies; Chad Ritter one hour Oklahoma history; Randall Wheat three hours sixth grade math.
- Approve or disapprove ACT for the district’s college and career-readiness assessment.
- Approve or disapprove extra duty schedule revisions for 2020-2021.
- Approve or disapprove resignations as received by superintendent.
- Proposed executive session to discuss the employment of the following positions for 2020-2021 OS 307 (B)(1): part-time athletic assistants Corry Duncan, Todd Vickers; part-time cafeteria position three hours a day; increase part-time cafeteria staff member to full-time (three hours cafeteria, five hours custodian). Federal programs after school tutors: July Clubb, Angela Culwell, Dana Drury, Lacey Dyer, Alda Farmer, Carol Fielder, Mark Miller, Veronica Perez-Gabriel, Lana Sullivan, Joe Westfall and Yolanda Wilson.
- Vote to convene in executive session.
- Acknowledge boards’ return to open session and president’s statement regarding items discussed in executive session.
- Approve or disapprove part-time athletic assistants, part-time cafeteria position, increase part-time employee to full-time employee, federal program after school tutors for 2020-2021.
- New business.
- Approve or disapprove motion to adjourn meeting.